- Bank Check
- Money Order
- Credit Card
Mon-Fri 9am to 5pm
Sat 9am to 2pm
• A 25% deposit signifies that a reservation has been finalized and added to our delivery schedule.
Deposits are always required unless otherwise stated in writing by a staff member of Pitchin Tents
Rentals, Corp. Deposits are non-refundable, but may be applied as a credit towards another rental
with Pitchin Tents Rentals, Corp within the same calendar year.
• The reservation date is the date noted in the communication between the client and Pitchin Tents
• The reservation start time begins as soon as the delivery is installed/setup and ready to use.
• The reservation end time is 5:00am the day after the reservation date.
• It is the responsibility of the client to confirm the measurements of the area in which the tent
may be installed, unless a staff member of Pitchin Tents Rentals, Corp came to the location to
measure the property in advance.
• The delivery time is as early as two (2) days prior to your reservation date and as late as two (2)
hours prior to the reservation start time.
• Upon delivery, all rope and pole tents, high peak frame tents, and inflatable bounces will be
installed by Pitchin Tents Rentals, Corp.
• Upon delivery, all tables and chairs will be left stacked to allow clients to arrange them as they
see fit. Upon pickup, all rental equipment should be found in the same condition and organized as it
• The pickup time is as early as 5:00am the day after your reservation date. All inventory must be
accessible to our staff by that time (for example: not locked behind a gate, inside the home, inside
the garage/shed, etc.).
• All decorations used on rental equipment must be removed prior to the reservation end time.
• We assume no responsibility for damage to buried lines such as dog fences, gas lines, underground
electrical lines, outdoor lighting, septic systems, sprinkler systems, etc. The tent manufacturer
highly recommends that all tents be installed and staked down. Customer requests for any other
type of installation/anchoring require the customer to accept liability for any damage to Pitchin Tents
Rentals, Corp’s inventory or damage to client’s property caused by non-standard installation.
• Tents are temporary structures designed to provide limited protection from weather conditions, such
as strong sunlight and rain. Tents (with or without) sidewalls will not provide protection against
strong winds and lightning; therefore, individuals should not seek shelter in the tent area. In those
situations, individuals should evacuate the tent area. Clients are advised to use their best judgment
when dealing with severe weather conditions. SAFETY FIRST!
• All inventory is to be used by clients in the way intended by the manufacturer.
• Children should be supervised at all times when using any inventory belonging to Pitchin Tents
• Damage to, or shortage of rental equipment is the customer’s responsibility, and the client will be
charged our replacement cost.
• Decorations that result in residual substances, permanent markings, or discoloration of the tent,
tables, chairs, inflatable bounces, etc. are strictly prohibited, and the client will be charged our
• Linens that are returned with burns, holes, tears, or are permanently stained will be billed at our
• RESPONSIBILITY OF THE EQUIPMENT REMAINS WITH THE CLIENT FROM THE TIME OF
DELIVERY TO THE TIME OF PICKUP. Please be sure all equipment is secured when not in use and
protected from weather. All Collection-fees, attorney fees, court costs, or any expense involved in
the collections of rental charges or damaged items will be the client’s responsibility. Be sure all
equipment is returned according to these terms & conditions. The client is solely responsible for any
additional charges incurred as a result of failure to meet these conditions.
I HAVE READ AND AGREE TO THE ABOVE TERMS & CONDITIONS AND ACKNOWLEGE RECEIPT.
THIS CONTRACT IS VALID FOR ALL RENTALS PURCHASED BY THIS CLIENT, AND SUPERCEDES
ALL PRIOR CONTRACTS.